This incumbent will be expected to assist with general research-related activities and administration, including (but not limited to):
- Organisation of community workshops and seminars
- Assistance with conference organisation
- Support of full-time departmental staff with research projects
- Archival research
- Formatting of research articles
- Registered for a Master’s or PhD programme in 2023
- Minimum of 65% average in most recent degree
Previous experience of quantitative research methods and statistical tools will be a recommendation.
Remuneration will be on an hourly basis as per the guidelines and rates of Stellenbosch University.
- Send a cover letter and detailed academic CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include a reference letter from a current/former lecturer
The deadline for applications is Friday 2 December at 12:00.
Enquiries can be directed to Prof Herman Wasserman (email@example.com)